Welcome, Blogophiles!


Welcome, Blogophiles!

Or is that Bloginators, or Blogostines? And why am I doing this?
Heck if I know. But, I'm an artist of sorts, and LOTS of artists have their own Blogs, so why not me? I get to talk about myself and show some of my occasional (and I do mean Occasional) train art. I'm also gigging regularly with a great tribute band called Close to You, which covers the Carpenters. Thanks for visiting, fellow Blogians!

Friday, July 2, 2010

What's this other stuff I do?

IN case anyone cares, my day gig is working as an "Art Director" (whatever that is), for a cool little company near Sacramento called Music Interface Technologies. They make the world's best/most advanced audio cables for really demanding, nerdy music lovers and the recording industry. The listening room at this place is Eden to the musically discerning, absolutely loaded with amazing components and gear. (Can you imaging dropping $100,000 on a similar 2-channel audio system in your home?)  When I listen to music in there, the sound is SO good I usually hear some nuance I hadn't heard before. I mean, even Britney Spears sounds good on that system (just kidding-we don't have any of her sh__.) 
And part of my job is understanding the products we sell, so I'll bring in a CD occasionally and listen. Nice.
Oh yeah–shown above is one of a series of posters I created for an ad campaign a while back, with thanks to Auguste Rodin, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment away! Nice comments will be revered; not so nice comments may end up lining the parakeet cage.